2009/10/09

138/365 confidence.


138/365 confidence., originalmente cargada por amy.spanos.

I am going to be a photographer.
Even if I end up living on my own in a cardboard box with nothing more than a kettle, a teacup and a camera.
I will be a successful and respected photographer.
End of story.

I realised last night the one thing missing in my life this whole time has been confidence. I've never been happy in myself. I've never liked how I look, how I am and my photography. This is going to change. There is going to be a new Amy Spanos. A new happy confident Amy Spanos.

I thought to myself last night yes my photography isn't perfect but I've come a long way. I have only been doing this for 7/8 months and everything I have learnt I have taught myself. Of corse i'm going to get people who don't like my work and critisize it but in all fairness theyre either people who have actually had photography lessons/been working on photography for atleast a couple of years or nasty people with no humanity who just like to insult people. And in all honesty, in a couple of years, i could have that ability to create art at that level, i'm excited to find out. If i can't love myself, how can anyone else.
So this photo is me loving me, and my photography :)

No hay comentarios: